This is the finished product of our groups perspective project.
My group worked really hard to spell the word "Pride" on the wall in the courtyard. We continued to have trouble with the materials, mostly running out of tape and having to stop working until a member of our group was able to get some more. We were really close to finishing one day, but ran out of tape just before we could. As a group we decided to do something related to the school and the word "Pride" was very fitting. I am not ashamed to admit that I have a lot of pride, which is where my competitiveness, stubbornness and the drive to finish what I start comes from.
Our first challenge was that we were confronted and told that we couldn't use chalk on the area that was perfect for our project. We were sidelined a bit until everything was cleared up, but in that time we came up with a backup plan. The group though that tape would be just as effective, but would be costly. So, we agreed to take turns buying the tape, so that one person wouldn't have to pay for everything. I helped get the black tape and other chipped in and got yellow. We did have communication issues at the start, but were soon fixed. I honestly do believe that our project looks spectacular with the tape instead of the chalk. With all the drama and trouble it was worth it, because the outcome was phenomenal.