Thursday, September 22, 2011
Finally done. Working as a group we took the anisitive and finished what we started. Using 4 shades of mud, we had to match the mud type to where it was supose to go. My other two group members were working very efficently but me on the other hand, was very confused on what part of the bunny was suppose to be what color. I stopped every 5 seconds to make sure I was doing it right. Honestly, I zoned out a couple times so when I snapped myself back to reality my part of the bunny was done. MUDnny is done. We are victorious.
Special thanks to Madyson and Caitlin for helping out!
In Art Class this week, we were learning about value scale drawings. To perfect this art, our teacher took pictures of us in black and white and put them on the board. Each student had to go up and pick a portriat. The picture I picked was pretty simple but, that's what made it hard. After tracing the picture into my sketchbook I had the hardest time drawing her hair. I could see how I wanted her hair to look in my head but, I just couldn't it on paper. I did well on shading and instead of using the provided shading tool, I just used my finger. Shading was definetly the best part of the picture. But I'll tell you what, if the first shading project wasn't as good the next one can't be far off from what I want it to look like. Wish me luck :)