Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ME as a Art Project

                                                                             
  After learning about shadows and highlights, put our skills to the ultimate test. Using oil pastels we had to draw a picture of someone. Being forgeful me, I kept forgetting a photo and ended up drawing myself. I started out drawing squared by square but then got bored and started free drawing myself. Without the color it looked pretty good. When I started to add the color I enjoyed coloring the hair beause I put so many different shades in it. The face was the most difficult because I could figure out how to make my face look like it has shape and highlights, so my face looks kind of flat. The eyebrows were colored orange so they would pop out to the veiwers. I enjoyed working on this project and getting mess while doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment