Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Finished Time Project

                              
This is the final product of my time project. I've decided to add colorful stars instead of another rummage in the left corner, I thought it would have been to overwhelming. I finished the lamppost, representing the timeline of Narnia and the castle in the upper right hand corner that represents Hogwarts, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter timeline. I spent most of my time painting the infamous blue box, or took more time than I thought. Acquiring the right shade and making she the lines were symmetrical was the most nerve racking. I loved painting the sunset of the castle, I find mixing different colors intreging. I admit, I got carried away with the stars and if I could go back and change the amount of stars I've added I would. It didn't turn out how I expected, but I'm satisfied with the result.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you have too many stars but one thing you might consider adding is a few different colored stars. I know that sounds weird but if you add just a few yellow and one or two orange, red and even a blue star, it makes it look more like space.

    ReplyDelete